OB/Gyn FREE Class
Lesson 8: Breast/Uterian and Implant Information and Resources Links
Class Instructor: Dorrie Lane
Breast Cancer Warning Signs
If you have any skin or nipple changes or a change in the size or shape of either breast, see your doctor. Breast cancer may cause one or more of the following changes:
- A hard or soft single lump that feels different from surrounding tissue.
- A change in skin texture, dimpling like the skin of an orange, a depression in a certain part of your breast. Color change like redness that is tender to the touch.
- An inverted nipple that previously wasn't.
- A bloody or spontaneous discharge from a nipple.
- Why me blog a great information website put together by women who have had or have breast cancer.
- Oncolink Put up by the University of Pennsylvania.
- Vital Options International TeleSupport Cancer Network is a not-for-profit cancer communications, support and advocacy organization.
- Breast Cancer Action A national, grassroots education and advocacy organization committed to ending the breast cancer epidemic.
- Feminist Majority Foundation An empowering site with all the latest information, reminders to download and resources.
- Breast Implants: a choice between saline and silicone from the Mayo Clinic
- An amazing site with breast feeding and breast information with picture galleries so you can see NORMAL breasts in all their beauty! 007b.com
- BEFORE you have implants check out Breast Implant Info.org.
This is a clip of the video, Absolutely Safe. BEWARE, it's not pretty!